perjantai 2. lokakuuta 2015

What kind of place is Milan

 So I was in Milan. Beautiful city yes. Lots of stuff to see like the Duomo. Lots of fashion shops that sell......well....clothes. As for food. Well know i know why there all the models stay skinny, there are no restaurants. The few restaurants we found had some good dishes, but nothing mouthwatering. One restaurant served me dry wiener schnitzels and a boiled potato. I wouldn't feed that to a dog. I found some decent looking family restaurants or trattorias from the internet, but me and my friends did not make there when it was open. Restaurants usually open up at 9 pm since locals eat quite late in southern Europe.



The most coolest things. To see in Milan for me where the shops. It's not everyday you can go to a Ferrari shop with a real Ferrari F1 formula on display. If you are into fashion Milan would be a mecca to you. Every brand from cheap to bill gates prices are there. It's nice to see some jewelry and watches you can only dream about......

One thing saved my vacations still. The world fair. I didn't even know that it was in Milan or it was on this year. The theme was sustainable development in the field of food production. The most coolest thing was Italies glowing mushroom. Well it played some epic themes like Hans Zimmer style music. Go now while it's on.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti